- 2 medium (400g) sebago potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 70g pancetta, chopped
- 100g baby spinach
- 200g red grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 red capsicum, chopped
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup thickened cream
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Devondale Tasty Cheese Block (500g)
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Lightly grease a 26cm x 16.5cm ovenproof dish. Pierce the potatoes 4 times with a skewer. Place in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high (100%) for 4 minutes or until tender. Allow to cool and then thinly slice.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add onion. Cook for 3 minutes. Add pancetta and cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until onion is tender and pancetta golden. Add spinach. Cook for 1 minute or until spinach is just wilted.
- Combine onion mixture, tomatoes and capsicum in a bowl. Arrange half the potato, in a single layer, over prepared dish. Top with half the onion mixture. Repeat with remaining potato and onion mixture.
- Whisk eggs and cream in a bowl. Gently pour egg mixture over vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with parmesan and tasty cheese. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until egg mixture is set and top golden. Stand for 5 minutes. Serve.