- 1/2 medium cauliflower, cored, coarsely chopped (about 480g)
- 2 extra-large eggs
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 100g snow peas, trimmed, thinly sliced lengthways
- 1 carrot, peeled, thinly sliced
- 5 spring onions, thinly sliced, white and pale green parts separated from dark green parts
- 1 tbsp finely grated ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbsp salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1/2 cup (75g) unsalted roasted cashews, coarsely chopped
- Put the cauliflower in a food processor until very finely chopped and transfer to a bowl (you’ll need 4 cups of cauliflower rice).
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl with a fork. Heat a large non-stick frying pan or wok over high heat. Add 1 tbs canola oil and egg. Cook for 30 secs or until almost set. Continue cooking, turning the egg and breaking into small pieces, until cooked through.
- Add sesame oil and remaining canola oil to the pan or wok. Add the snow peas, carrot, white and pale green parts of the spring onions, ginger and garlic. Stir-fry for 1½ mins. Stir in the cauliflower rice and soy sauce. Cook, stirring often, for 2 mins or until cauliflower is heated through.
- Remove the pan or wok from heat and fold in the egg, dark green parts of the spring onions and cashews.